What is the cost?
- Summer $35 per person per night (55 minimum)
- Late Summer $35 per person per night (40 minimum)
- Fall $30 per person per night (30 minimum)
- Winter $25 per person per night (25 minimum)
- Spring $30 per person per night (30 minimum)
- Extra Costs: $250 cleaning fee per side of the retreat
How many can your retreat accommodate?
We have 2 identical camps under one roof and each side sleeps 80. We can accommodate up to 160 plus we have one condo that sleeps 9 so we max out at 169.
What are the sleeping arrangements?
- Each side of the retreat has 4 bunk rooms.
- 2 downstairs bunk rooms sleep 16 each.
- 2 upstairs bunk rooms keep 20 each.
- Each bunk room has 3 showers, 2 toilets, and 3 sinks.
- Each side of the retreat has 2 bunk rooms upstairs and 2 downstairs.
- There are 2 staff/leader rooms on each side of the retreat.
- The staff/leader room has a queen bed, a set of bunks, and a private bathroom.
- The retreat has central heat and air with controls in the kitchen and meeting room.
What are condo details?
We have one 2 bedroom 1 bath condo. It has 2 king beds, a bunk bed with a full on bottom, a sleeper sofa, and kitchen.
Our condo is only rented to groups staying at the retreat. The condo is downstairs. It is $175 per night in summer and $150 all other seasons plus a $80 cleaning fee.
What types of groups stay at your retreat?
We host church groups, ball teams, scouts, school groups, mens & women retreat…you name it!
How close are you to the beach?
- We are right across the street from the beach.
- We have deeded beach access with a brand new boardwalk taking you right to the beach
- We are conveniently located 1.5 miles down west beach.
What do I need to bring?
Campers bring towels, pillows, and bedding for a twin bed either sheets or a sleeping bag and toiletries. Leaders also bring paper products and food items. We provide a starter set of toilet tissue and garbage bags but you are responsible for refills as needed. We have a camper and leader list on our website.
Do you have a kitchen where we are allowed to cook?
Absolutely! Your cooks will love having their own commercial kitchen with 2 ovens, 2 microwaves, 2 refrigerators, a stand up freezer, toasters, pots, pans, plates, silverware, and picnic tables. There is a shared commercial ice machine outside of the kitchen. Our kitchens are downstairs. If you do not want to cook yourself then we can also provide meals – email for details.
Where do we take our trash?
We have a trash dumpster for your trash. Please be sure you do not leave any trash upon departure.
Do you have a meeting room?
Yes, we have a 1600 sq ft meeting room with folding chairs, tables, and a 55” flat screen tv.. This area can be used by both groups and you can schedule the time you would like to use it. Our meeting room is upstairs over the kitchen.
Do we share a pool or other amenities with other groups?
No! You will have your own private pool with quality lounge chairs, sand volleyball, basketball, parking, charcoal grills, and kitchen. Please bring your own volleyballs and basketballs.
I heard you have a Marine Science Adventure. What is that and who can attend?
It is AMAZING!!! Please email for details
Do you provide wireless internet?
Yes, and we give the leader the log in details and they decide if the campers have the code.
Do you allow smoking on property?
No. Smoking is not allowed any place on our property.
Do you allow alcohol on property?
No. We do not allow guests to bring alcohol to the retreat.
Can we bring pets?
No, we do not allow guests to bring pets.
What do I need to do to reserve a retreat for my group?
Please first confirm with us your dates are available. Please fill out, sign, and initial 3 places on our contract and return it by fax or email along with the $500 deposit. There is a link for contracts on our website. Your reservation is not secured until we receive your deposit and contract.
Does summer fill up quickly?
Yes!!! If you want summer dates for 2017 call or email us TODAY!
Can we schedule a tour of the retreat?
Yes, we live on site and would be happy to give you a tour. Please email or call to set up a time. We are also happy to email you pictures and videos.
Name one thing your retreat offers to set you apart?
We offer exclusivity ~ nobody else will be on your side of the retreat. Nobody else will be in your rooms, nobody else will be in your kitchen, and nobody else will be at your pool or around your kids. When you stay with us you make your retreat side your home away from home.